- Famous FMCG brand and global platform
- Involve in global project
About Our Client
Our client is a global famous FMCG brand with more than 70 products in over 50 countries.
- Formulate supply chain optimization problems (e.g., warehousing operation optimization, transportation optimization, distribution network capacity optimization), identify algorithm choices, and design/ implement/ validate solutions with business teams to deliver business value creation. * Define long-term technical platform solution for end-to-end digital supply chain twin establishment. *Partner with global peers and leverage external partners to enable enhanced business results including cross field influence. Organization * Lead a technical team (1~5 people) and set technical direction/ provide coaching along their technical skill building. * Establish tools, work processes and frameworks for supply chain optimization problem solving. * Serve as technical mentors/ resources to others.
The Successful Applicant
Expertise * Project/ program management and delivery * Supply chain optimization * Advanced analytics (Operation Research, Machine Learning) * Data engineering practices * Cross-functional leadership and engagement * Mentoring, coaching and leading people Others * Fluent English communication * Passionate on solving supply chain problems with technology * Can learn new things fast and turn it to solutions * External focused and well know practices in industry
What’s On Offer
- Ongoing digital transformation projects in China
- Work in all English environment and has the impart on business
- Stable and globalised platform
Contact: Amber Zhou
Quote job ref: 4185063