We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales team. The Systems Engineer’s main mission will be to support the sales team in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Work closely with the sales team to win deals. Be a consultant to the sales team.
- Present Fortinet branding, solution, product and service in a public seminar professionally.
- Carry out Professional Services engagements, providing professional, timely on or off site professional services for SE Team and Fortinet customers.
- Develop core competency on Fortinet’s entire product line and technologies.
- Maintain expert-level technical knowledge in the following technology disciplines as they relate to Fortinet’s products:
- Network Security Infrastructure – Switching, Routing, and Availability
- Network Security Systems– Centralized Configuration, Administration, Email and Reporting
- Obtain basic competitor product knowledge to leverage on professional services engagements.
- Keep up to date in all areas of Fortinet technology, to provide best practice advice during engagements.
- Write whitepapers, technical notes, and other high-level technical documentation as required.
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
- Interface with Fortinet’s Business and Technology partners within the designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge internally to SE’s and TAC Engineers.
- Work closely with R&D and TAC organization, actively working on support SE when not on professional services engagements.
- 5 years + relevant experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Open minded, willing to listen and learn.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, L2/L3 switches.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WLAN, Virtualization，Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: Virtualization, RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, IPSEC, FIREWALL, SSL.
- Hands-on experience with security devices Firewalls/WAF/IPS/Mail Security Gateways
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary.
- Administrator-level working knowledge of Windows, UNIX or Linux.
- Previous Technical support position, or Sales Engineering background.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented professional
- Extensive travel, up to 50%
- CISSP and other security-related certification is preferred.
- CCIE/CCNP and other network-related certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.