We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What This Job Involves-
- Lead and execute assigned projects/engagements smoothly and efficiently with fully responsibility undertaken.
- Preparation of valuations in the PRC,including market research, data analysis, site inspections, valuations and report writing.
- To liaise with clients, auditors, investment bankers, lawyers and other intermediaries in the course of completing the assignment.
- Build/Participate and maintain influential relationships with clients.
Sound like you? To apply you will have-
- professional with 3+ year working experience.
- Graduate degree in finance, economics, real estate, construction management or other related fields are preferred.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with professional qualifications such as CIREA /RICS/CFA/ CPA/ ACCA are a plus.
- Available for frequent business travel and self-motivated with ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and word.
What You Can Expect From Us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Business, Communication, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Microsoft Office, Office Applications, Stress Management, Teamwork
Data Analysis, Market Research, Report Writing, Site Inspections
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.