- Receive material requirement from assets planner
- Generate and communicate material releases for “monthly”/”weekly” materials based on lead times and taking into account safety lead time requirements
- Request that suppliers acknowledge receipt of the releasing schedules and notify Syngenta if they are unable to deliver
- Effectively/timely communicate with suppliers when any material supply issues/changes occurred ,and ensure business moving forward withou impact
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders e.g qaulity team, warehouse team and procurement team if any issues/changes related to material quality, delivery and unit cost, and ensure these issues be timely solved
- Generate material exception report to identify material stock-outs, late deliveries, potential shortages, etc.
- Closely working with asset planner to ensure the associated contingency plans be available/workable when material shortage issues happenned.
- Ensure raw materials demand plan is aligned with SAP/APO
- Artwork version change management (Domestic) to ensure the correct version is applied.
- Chemical shelf life management and extension, cost control through minimizing materials’ write-off.
Critical success factors and key challenge
- Quick learning and good understanding of the crop protection manufacturing process
- Performing as an active team member through efficient communication and coordination with the associated functions.
- Realization and project support within the limits of time,costs and according to the defined safety and quality standards.
- Mind of strong responsibility, initiative, challenge and speedy work for the changes and improvement works.
- Smooth communication with foreign supplier/site
- Teamwork and leadership to fit to company culture
- RCA capability
- Broad base knowledge of planning (especially on MRPII), warehouse management and supply chain processes
- Operational cost and inventory control
- Qualitative analysing and monthly reporting
- Experience of working in a MNC manufacturing planning environment
- Experience of independently working with the foreign suppliers
- Experience of SAP system operation
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Strong communication and coordination skill.
- Interpersonal relationship and capability to operate in a matrix organization
- Problem solving and decision making
- Analytical thinking
- Good cooperation and coordination skills
- Issue and exceptional management
- Sharing and influencing
Critical leadership capabilities
- Good collaboration with the concerned Depts in China, Region and Center for the key projects and improvement works.
- Communicate through cross functional team members with logical conving manner.
- Keep focusing the result with contingency to adjust / rearrange to achieve the expected target.
- Patient and flexible for hard work
- Speedy and smart for vender scheduling work
- Challengeable and responsible with passion for continuous improvement and decisive
- Faithful and ownership
- Open minded and flexible
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Networking-cross-function thinking