This foreign corporate bank in Hong Kong is a leading bank around the Asia region with offices in over 15 countries. Due to growth, they are now seeking to hire a Vice President, Internal Audit, Corporate Banking to join the Group Audit function and provide independent internal audit and objective assurance to guide the bank and improve the banks operations.
- Be part of the Audit team and help the group achieve its strategic objectives by adopting and utilizing a systemic and disciplined approach to assess the Bank’s internal control structure and raising awareness of control risk
- You will be based in Hong Kong, reporting into the Internal Audit Team Lead.
- Providing advice to management in developing control solutions, and monitoring the implementation of management’s control measures.
- Stay afloat of key regulatory requirements and expectations.
- 7+ years experience in Audit required to have relevant experience in auditing Corporate/Commercial Credit sector, and a good understanding of Credit Administration and Loan Operations.
- Strong Academics from a reputable University
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CFA and CIA.
- Team oriented with strong sense of accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing skills and drafting audit reports in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.