- Equities Business Management
- Growing Asian Securities Business
- Strong Project Management Skills
Our client is one of the growing Asian banks in the region. I’m currently assisting on finding a high caliber candidate to come in as VP, Equities Business Manager for their Securities business in Hong Kong.
As part of a lean team, you will be responsible for the managing front to back business initiatives for the Banks securities business working with different functions. You will manage internal stakeholders, as well as, external vendors to ensure that projects are delivered based on set milestones. A strong risk and control mindset are also key to being successful on this role.
To Qualify, Individuals Must Possess
- Bachelor’s degree with CFA or Project Management certifications ideal
- 10 – 12 years relevant equity-based products exposure with at least 3 years of project management experience
- Securities brokerage / e-trading knowledge and exposure highly sought after
- Excellent incident and outsourcing management
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin languages preferred
- Must be based in Hong Kong already
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251450 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.